What are the ways currently available to US users and International users to contribute to the Group Fund? What are the charges for the different avenues of contributing?
US/Domestic users can contribute via the following mediums:
1. EFT (highly recommended) - Users can set up a one-time or recurring Electronic Fund Transfer through the secured Common Change payment site. There are no extra fees associated with EFT transactions. EFT is free to the user.
2. Check - Users may send a personal check to Common Change with their Group Name in the memo line. Checks should be mailed to 484 Lake Park Ave #665
Oakland, CA 94610. The $0.25 processing fee on checks is carried by Common Change. Check payments are free to the user.
3. BillPay - Users may set up a direct BillPay transaction with their financial institution. BillPay is free to the user.
4. Credit Card (not recommended) - Users may contribute through the Common Change payment site with their Credit Card. Credit Card transaction fees are carried by the donor - the transaction fee will be deducted from the total donation amount when reflecting in the Group Fund. Transaction fees vary but estimate $0.45 per transaction plus a 5% charge.
International users can contribute via the following mediums:
1. PayPal - Users may set up one-time donations through PayPal. A PayPal link is available only for international users on the Common Change payment site. Transaction fees vary but estimate $0.45 per transaction plus a 5% charge.