We are in the process of migrating accounts from RT to CC and you will be sent a request to ensure that you still desire to be a part of Common Change but the expectation is that the majority of RT participants will continue their fruitful journey as members and participants of CC. If you have still not heard from us, please send an email to email@example.com and someone will connect with you shortly.
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?