Absolutely! 100% of the money group members contribute to their Group Fund goes to fund requests that you participate in and meet needs that are advocated. But Common Change does have an Administrative Fund which people may contribute to over and above their group contributions [or as individual donations]. These operations contributions go toward administrative fees, web-hosting costs, and other operational expenses of the 501c3 non-profit organization.
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?