When a group member presents a need you will be sent an automatic email notification. Members log-in to their account and respond to needs by clicking on the “Weigh in” tab. They are able to either approve or disapprove of the request. If a member would like more conversation before giving a final response they can weigh in and click “More Discussion”. Once they are happy with how the need is being met they can weigh in with “Approve”.
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?