You, and the other members of your group, do! The Common Change group process has been set up largely to invite the wisdom of the individuals within the group in determining how best to meet a need. Members present needs to the group, who are then invited to wisely consider the ask that has been presented and try to find an answer to the question, ‘What is the best way that we can meet this need?’ Group members have the option to "Weigh in" on a request with "Approve", "Disapprove" or "More Discussion".
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?