Once you log into the Common Change site, navigate to “My Group” and click on “Submit a Need Request”. Fill in the request form and click the "Submit Request" button.The need will be automatically sent on to the rest of your group and the process will be set in motion.
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?