Not all group members need to "weigh-in" because approval is based on group size and available funds in relationship to the request. At the moment the approval rate is 75 percent of the group members. At some point this matrix may become a little more complicated and refined requiring a higher approval percentage relevant to how much is being asked for as a percentage of the total group fund.
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?