Each group has absolute freedom to create their own identity, commitment, vision and mission for what needs they meet and how they do so. With 7 years of real-world collaborative giving experience, the folks at Common Change can certainly help in guiding a group's formation but, beyond the standard Terms and Conditions of use, we do not micro-manage or dictate group identity and vision. Also, only the group members decide together how their group fund is spent; not Common Change.
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?