Whatever the group agrees on. The original Relational Tithe Charter Community members committed to sharing 10% of their monthly income with the group fund and we have found this to be a good benchmark amount. Groups are certainly able to decide autonomously whether members make regular monthly or once-off donations and what the minimum member contribution is.
Articles in this section
- Can I share a need with my group on behalf of a friend's friend?
- How do I delete my Common Change account?
- Who has access to group fund financial information?
- How do I become a member of Common Change?
- Can I make a request larger than the funds available?
- How much do group members have to contribute?
- Would it be possible to email us the comments when people speak to a need, rather than have us log in every time?
- Does Common Change direct group formation?
- Who started Common Change?
- How do others become a part of my group on Common Change?